Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Someone who has spent their career (4+ years) working in a strong advertising market (e.g. London, NY, Amsterdam etc)
- Strong creative instincts, and the ability to work comfortably on creative briefs, brand books, as well as research
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Ideally has lived or traveled extensively outside their home culture
- Ideally a strong interest in sport and street culture
- Interested in moving to Japan for at least 2 years
Here’s why it’s an incredible career opportunity for a mid-level planner
- Japan is an amazing place to learn.
- Planning on Nike in Japan is an opportunity to see your work translated into some innovative creative ideas.
- The person’s prior experience will ensure they’ll be credible and appreciated here by their colleagues and clients.
- 2020 Olympics will be in Tokyo. Getting some Japan experience (including working on Nike Japan) will be an asset to the person in a few years time.
- It’s rare to have a job opportunity to work as a planner in Japan without any Japanese language requirement.
- The person would work alongside a great mid-level Japanese planner who speaks good English and can help the person get to grips with planning in Japan.
Applicants should email Ronny Gallegos firstname.lastname@example.org